What is the PFO
NAME: MESA UNION SCHOOL PARENT FACULTY ORGANIZATION
TAX ID #: 77-0387183
ADDRESS: 3901 NORTH MESA SCHOOL RD, SOMIS, CA 93066
MESA UNION PFO
The Mesa Union Parent Faculty Organization (PFO) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All parents, teachers and staff may be members of the PFO. Meetings are generally held on the second Tuesday of each month from 3:00pm-4:00pm - see calendar on the homepage. Everyone is encouraged to attend and lend their support to this invaluable organization. Children are welcome to attend!
INTENTIONS, ASPIRATIONS, AIMS & PURPOSE
- Develop and enrich network of parents, faculty & students to mutually support and welcome into Mesa Union School.
- Provide a volunteer and service pool to support educational achievement.
- Provide a voice, forum and presence at the school for parents/family.
- Respond to the ever-changing needs of students and their families.
- Encourage all parents/families of students to be involved in improving Mesa Union School through a wide range of volunteer opportunities.
MESA UNION SCHOOL PFO FUNCTIONS
- Educational Support Services: Women in History Week, Spelling Bee, Camarillo Academic Olympics, Science Fair
- Sports and Athletics: Team Registration and Ref Fees, Uniforms, Equipment (Volleyball, Flag Football, Basketball, Soccer)
- Gifting: Teacher Room Fund, Teacher Grants, Library Fund, Field Trips, School Agendas,
- Day-To-Day Volunteers: Room Parents, Classroom Volunteers, Lunchroom Helpers
- Parent Communication: Mesa Matters, Mesa Directory, Mesa PFO Website, PFO Facebook, Bulletin Boards
- Hospitality (Social Functions): Assemblies, Family Nights, Back To School Night, Open House, Kindergarten Tea, Teacher Appreciation Week
- Fundraising: PFO Membership Drive, Carnival, Book Fair, Jog-a-Thon, Box Tops For Education, eScrip, etc.
- Thursday, April 19
- Friday, April 20
- Monday, April 23
- Tuesday, April 24
- Wednesday, April 25
- Thursday, April 26
- Friday, April 27